Wild Hearts is a new game that allows you to hunt beasts with technology. Each unique monster embodies powers of nature. It is up to you to hunt your prey to craft new items. There are 8 weapons to use in the game and each can be upgraded using materials you gather. They give a wide variety to the playstyles allowing you both melee and ranged options. You can hunt alone or with others. Party up with friends online to hunt beasts.
The EA title will have multiplayer from the beginning and playing with others can help with some of the hardest monsters. Lag can be a common issue with many online titles. Nothing is worse than having trouble with ping spikes and stuttering during hard fights. Some of these problems are caused by your own connection to the server. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Wild Hearts
Here is the quickest way to improve Wild Hearts lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Wild Hearts and enjoy!
Want to fix Wild Hearts lag on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Wild Hearts
Having a strong connection is important for those playing on PC and console. One of the best ways to improve your speed is using a wired connection when possible. You can achieve faster and more stable speeds using a LAN cable rather than WiFi. We understand this is not possible for everyone, but it may be one of the causes of your issues. You will also want to make sure your system and games are up to date. If you have not played in a while or need to update other titles, delay your updates until after you are done playing. Otherwise, it will take bandwidth away from your game. One common cause of issues is your console or PC using up to much power on other tasks. Try to minimize the amount of other things your system has to do. This includes delaying updates, closing unnecessary applications, and keeping your system in top working order. In a later section, we will talk more about system requirements for those who play on PC.
Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
Wild Hearts Server Locations
EA often uses Amazon Web Services to host their gaming servers. If this is the case for this game, you this is great as ExpressVPN has servers located very close to where the game is hosted. If it uses a p2p connection, you will want to select a location close to where the host lives. This will provide you with the most optimal connection. We have selected ExpressVPN servers close to AWS’s and based on the region you desire to play.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC and Seattle
- Europe – London, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo
- South America – Sao Paul
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Wild Hearts. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i7-8700K, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, or better
- Memory – 16 GB RAM
- Video card – GeForce RTX 2070 (VRAM 8GB), Radeon RX 5700 XT (VRAM 8GB), or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Wild Hearts with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our top pick for helping your fix lag. The service helps your decrease ping across many devices. ExpressVPN can help you whether you are on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, or GeForce Now. The service can be used at home or while traveling, stop laggy experiences, and protect your privacy. You can have ExpressVPN active on up to five devices at a time. The service can also be run through your router. There is even an app to assist you in setting it up. ExpressVPN will help you fix lag on any device.
ExpressVPN has an exciting discount that is only offered to our users. You will be able to get 49% off a year of VPN with an extra 3 months added for free. This means you will be able to use the VPN and MediaStreamer service for over a year. If you are not satisfied, ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Play online with less lag on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and more. You will also be able to take advantage of the service by using as much bandwidth as needed. I hope ExpressVPN improves your gaming experience