Turbo Golf Racing is an sports game created by Hugecalf Studios. In it, you can boost, jump, and slip your way around the field to get to the ball. Upgrade your vehicles with new power cores to help you beat others to the ball and hit it further. Use cool abilities to help control the roll and trick your friends. Play against others in online matches of up to 8 players. Each person races around the track trying to get to the green first and foil the competition. There all types of new cosmetics and customization for your car and the ball you are hitting. When playing online, you may encounter lag. This will make controlling your movements in competitive situations even harder. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Turbo Golf Racing
Here is the quickest way to improve Turbo Golf Racing lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Turbo Golf Racing and enjoy!
Want to fix Turbo Golf Racing lag on Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Turbo Golf Racing
One of the most important parts of your game run smoothly is making sure your system is up to date. For console players, you will want to keep your system updates are current and that all other applications have already been downloaded. Running other downloads in the background can lead to reduced bandwidth and increase your chances for lag. For PC users, you will want to make sure your system is up to date and you have the proper hardware. We will talk you through more of that in a later section. Another suggestion that we have is reducing the number of applications running in the background. Other programs will take power away from your game, which will slow down your speeds.
Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
Turbo Golf Racing Server Locations
Secret Mode has not announced how they are hosting the game. However, we do have some good ideas of where to connect to play with fast speeds. Many developers place their servers in similar locations. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Paris, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney
- South America – Sao Paulo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Turbo Golf Racing. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these minimum system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – Intel i3-2100 or better
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Video card – GTX 460 or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Turbo Golf Racing with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is a great service for fixing lag. It helps by allowing you to change your IP address to one in a different region of the world. Your original IP will also be masked. This means that games that have IP banned your account can many times be played with a VPN. ExpressVPN has server locations in 94 countries around the world. You will also be able to take advantage of the special deals that are available in other regions of the world. Many company’s charge less for video games and DLCs in different countries. Brazil is one of the best places to connect to take advantage of this. ExpressVPN can help you change your IP and reduce lag.
ExpressVPN is an excellent service to use when gaming. They help you gain discounts and early access to new titles. ExpressVPN provides extra protection against DDoS attacks and reduces lag. All our readers will be happy to learn that we have an exclusive discount for you to use. ExpressVPN will give you 49% off a year of VPN and receive another 3 months of VPN for free. This is coupled with their 30 day money back guarantee so you can test out the service for a month and see how it can improve your online experience.