SD Gundam Battle Alliance is a new action RPG published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Play as characters and Mechs from across the franchises history. Take on dozens of enemies in your Mobile Suit. Each has its own weapons and play style. Take down hordes of enemies through many battlefields. You do not have to take on missions alone. Play with up to two others in teams of 3. SD Gundam Battle Alliance allows you to play online in PvE matches. Lag is an issue that many gamers experience. Some of this is caused by the game, but the rest is due to your own connection to the server. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in SD Gundam Battle Alliance
Here is the quickest way to improve SD Gundam Battle Alliance lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch SD Gundam Battle Alliance and enjoy!
Want to fix SD Gundam Battle Alliance lag on PS4 or Xbox One? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in SD Gundam Battle Alliance
For those who play both on consoles and PC, the main suggestion that we have is trying to increase your speeds. This can be done through a variety of methods. The first of which is using a LAN cable when possible. It will give you a faster and more stable connection than WiFi. For those on playing on Switch, you need an adaptor to use a wired connection. Another suggestion that we have is decreasing the graphic quality. This will help the game run smoother on your device and normally reduces lag. We will go into more detail later on what type of specs PC users should have.
Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance Server Locations
ARTDINK and Bandai Namco Entertainment have not released how they are hosting the title. Because it is played primarily online through co-op, we believe it will use p2p servers. If this is the case you will want to connect to a place close to where the host is. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Paris, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney
- South America – Sao Paulo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for SD Gundam Battle Alliance. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i5-10600K or better
- Memory – 16 GB RAM
- Video card – GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play SD Gundam Battle Alliance with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our top pick for helping your fix lag. The service helps your decrease ping across many devices. ExpressVPN can help you whether you are on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, or GeForce Now. The service can be used at home or while traveling, stop laggy experiences, and protect your privacy. You can have ExpressVPN active on up to five devices at a time. The service can also be run through your router. There is even an app to assist you in setting it up. ExpressVPN will help you fix lag on any device.
ExpressVPN can help improve your ping and reduce lag in online games. It will also protect your data through encryption. ExpressVPN has an exclusive discount with our readers that you can take advantage of. You can get a full year of VPN for 49% off with an extra 3 months for free. You will be able to save on your favorite games. Unblock geo-restricted content and get around firewalls at work or school to play anywhere. ExpressVPN gives you a 30 day money back guarantee. You can test out the service for one month and see all the benefits it provides.