Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction is a new tactical shooter. In the game, you play in a squad of up to three to fight an alien threat. You and your teammates will fight a variety of enemies across 12 unique maps. Each game will test your teamwork and knowledge. The goals of the matches are procedurally generated. This Tom Clancy game has operators. A team is being assembled and its called REACT. The game is set to start with 18 operators from the franchise. Rainbow Six Extraction is an online multiplayer game whose release date is September 16th, 2021. You may encounter lag, while playing. For FPS games this can ruin your experience. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Amazon Luna, and Google Stadia.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Rainbow Six Extraction
Here is the quickest way to improve Watch Dogs: Legion lag on PC, Amazon Luna, Google Stadia with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction and enjoy!
Want to fix Watch Rainbow Six Extraction lag on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and PS5? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
Why Does Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction Lag?
The popularity of the Tom Clancy series is both a blessing and a curse. As I mentioned, you will playing with users with differing Internet connection speeds. If you have performance issues when using the Internet in general then you can expect lag spikes when playing Rainbow Six Extraction. The two main considerations for lag are your Internet speed and hardware. PC gamers will want to focus on CPU, memory, and graphics card. Everyone needs a fast Internet connection.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Watch R6 Extraction
The first piece of advice we have for all players may help you improve your internet speeds. Most console and PC players can improve their connection through implementing one item. Connecting your system to your internet with a LAN cable will provide you faster and more reliable speeds than your WiFi. We understand that this is not possible for everyone, but this may help some people. PC players will want to check to make sure that they meet the system requirements. We will review this more in a later section.
Let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server. Your ISP isn’t focused on this issue as much as VPN providers. They know that it’s a competitive advantage if they can offer you a faster router to key locations. Most of the game developers host regional game servers in the same locations. This allows VPNs to offer better routes and will give you a boost in performance.
Rainbow Six Extraction Server Locations
Ubisoft typically uses Amazon Web Services to host their online games. As a result, we believe they will use the same service for this game. This is great as AWS servers are located very close to ExpressVPN’s servers.
Here is a list of the recommended VPN server locations for each region.
- United States – Washington DC and Seattle
- Europe – London, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney
- South America – Sao Paulo
- China – Hong Kong
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for R6 Extraction. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to be above these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit), or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz, AMD FX-8120 3.1 Ghz, or better
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
- Video card – NVIDIA GeForce (GTX 670, GTX 760, GTX 960) or AMD Radeon (HD 7970, R9 280x 2GB VRAM, R9 380, Fury X), or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Rainbow Six Extraction with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our best choice for reducing lag. Lag is every gamers worst enemy. Nothing sucks more than terribly high ping and a laggy game. Luckily this does not have to happen. You can reduce your ping and improve your experience by using ExpressVPN. All you have to do is connect to a server location close to where the game is hosted. ExpressVPN is one of the best companies to pick because it has server locations across over 94 cities. Whether you want to play on foreign servers or game in the US, ExpressVPN has you covered. Elite gamers will also be happy to know that ExpressVPN will keep them protected from DDoS attacks by hiding their true IP. You will be able to game with less lag safely.
ExpressVPN has an exciting discount that is only offered to our users. You will be able to get 49% off a year of VPN with an extra 3 months added for free. This means you will be able to use the VPN and MediaStreamer service for over a year. If you are not satisfied, ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Play online with less lag on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and more. You will also be able to take advantage of the service by using as much bandwidth as needed. I hope ExpressVPN improves your gaming experience