Operation: Tango is an online co-op game released on June 1st, 2021. The game requires two, so you will need to find a buddy and a microphone. One cool part about the title is that other person can get the game for free and play with you. Operation: Tango is an online game where you and a friend must work together as an agent and a hacker to save the world. Communication will be hard, but its a critical part of the game. Completing your mission will be require a lot of teamwork. One thing that will make your task harder is lag. It can cause you to be slow during crucial parts of the game. Nothing is more annoying than lag. One of the main causes of it is your own connection to the server. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Operation: Tango
Here is the quickest way to improve Operation: Tango lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Operation: Tango and enjoy!
Want to fix Operation: Tango lag on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Operation: Tango
The first thing we would recommend to check is your system. For PC players this means making sure everything meets the required specs. Meanwhile, console players will want to make sure that the system is up to date. Another recommendation we have for everyone is to try using a LAN cable when possible. It is generally more faster and stable than WiFi. However, we understand this may not be possible for all. Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
Operation: Tango Server Locations
Clever Plays is a great indie developer. They have not released the server locations for the game, but we have a strong feeling that it uses p2p servers to host games. If this is true, then you will want to connect to a place close to the host of the game. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Paris, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney
- South America – Sao Paulo
- China – Hong Kong
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Operation: Tango. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – Quad-core CPU or better
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
- Video card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, AMD Radeon RX 570, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Operation: Tango with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our pick for best VPN to reduce lag. It will allow you to improve your gaming experience on a variety of devices. You will be able to install an easy to use app for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch users can enhance their game play by using the ExpressVPN app on compatible routers or taking advantage of MediaStreamer. The MediaStreamer service is available for all ExpressVPN users and it works on many devices. It allows you to increase your speed even further. However, it does not give you the extra privacy protection a VPN will offer you. ExpressVPN will allow you to make your game faster on many devices.
ExpressVPN has an exciting exclusive discount of 49% off a year subscription of VPN with an extra 3 months for all our readers. You can play online with less lag and improved privacy. Take advantage of regional exclusives and play with friends internationally through the over 160 server locations. It is easy to use and available across a variety of devices. ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee. This gives you a full month to see how a VPN can help your gaming experience.