MX vs ATV Legends is a off-roading racing game created by Rainbow Studios. Blaze your own trail through the career mode. Create a racer, find sponsorships, and take your own path to becoming a legend. Those wanting to take on others can in 16 player online competitions. Squad up with others and take on the competition. Ride on a ATVs, bikes, and UTVs across many events. The game allows you to customize your vehicles and rider with the newest equipment currently being used. MX vs ATV Legends is planned to release on June 28th, 2022. Those playing the new title may experience lag. Some of this is caused by the server, but the rest comes from your own connection to the game. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in MX vs ATV Legends
Here is the quickest way to improve MX vs ATV Legends lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch MX vs ATV Legends and enjoy!
Want to fix lag spikes on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
Why Does MX vs ATV Legends Lag?
The popularity of MX vs ATV Legends is both a blessing and a curse. As we mentioned, you will playing with users with differing Internet connection speeds. If you have performance issues when using the Internet in general then you can expect lag spikes when playing MX vs ATV Legends. The two main considerations for lag are your Internet speed and hardware. PC gamers will want to focus on CPU, memory, and graphics card. Everyone needs a fast Internet connection.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in MX vs ATV Legends
Let’s start by looking at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server. Your ISP isn’t focused on this issue as much as VPN providers. They know that it’s a competitive advantage if they can offer you a faster router to key locations. Most of the game developers host regional game servers in the same locations. This allows VPNs to offer better routes and will give you a boost in performance.
MX vs ATV Legends Server Locations
MX vs ATV Legends server locations are unknown. However, we do know where other similar titles have set their locations. We chose some key ExpressVPN servers you can try.
Here are some fast VPN server locations to choose when playing MX vs ATV Legends.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- South America – Sao Paulo
- Europe- Frankfurt, Paris, and London
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, and Hong Kong
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for MX vs ATV Legends. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to come above these minimum system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – 3.5 GHz with 4 Cores or better
- Video Card – GeForce GTX 770, AMD Radeon R9 280X, or better
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play MX vs ATV Legends with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our pick for best VPN to reduce lag. It will allow you to improve your gaming experience on a variety of devices. You will be able to install an easy to use app for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch users can enhance their game play by using the ExpressVPN app on compatible routers or taking advantage of MediaStreamer. The MediaStreamer service is available for all ExpressVPN users and it works on many devices. It allows you to increase your speed even further. However, it does not give you the extra privacy protection a VPN will offer you. ExpressVPN will allow you to make your game faster on many devices.
We’re excited to share an exclusive discount on ExpressVPN for our readers. You can save up to 49% off a year of VPN and receive an extra 3 months of free VPN. Enjoy unlimited access to both their VPN network and MediaStreamer service. Save on your favorite games and reduce lag. Protect against DDoS attacks and unblock restrictions at school or work. ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee so you will have a month to test their VPN and experience all the benefits of the service.