Monster Energy Supercross 6 is racing game. It features a variety of official bikes, tracks, and riders that you have watched throughout the season. Start your career and work you way up from the academy to racing for the championship. The career mode even has new rivalries and features Jeremy McGrath as your coach. Supercross 6 also allows you to customize your bike, helmet, and other rider accessories. Those wanting to put there skills to the test can compete in online races. Climb to the top of the leaderboards as you drive through the mud and dirt. Lag is a major issue when playing racing titles. It can ruin your lap or cause you to crash. Most of it caused by your connection to the game. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X/S.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Monster Energy Supercross 6
Here is the quickest way to improve Monster Energy Supercross 6 lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Supercross 6 and enjoy!
Want to fix Monster Energy Supercross 6 lag spikes on PS4, Xbox One, PS5, or Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
Why Does Supercross 6 Lag?
The popularity of Monster Energy Supercross 6 is both a blessing and a curse. As we mentioned, you will playing with users with differing Internet connection speeds. If you have performance issues when using the Internet in general then you can expect lag spikes when playing Monster Energy Supercross 6. The two main considerations for lag are your Internet speed and hardware. PC gamers will want to focus on CPU, memory, and graphics card. Everyone needs a fast Internet connection.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Monster Energy Supercross 6
Regardless of whether you are a console player or a PC gamer having fast and reliable speeds is important. One of the major factors impacting how good your game runs is the amount of bandwidth afforded to it. Other things you have running on your internet will take away from the game. We suggest that you try to minimize other online activities being done at the same time. This will allow your system more bandwidth to use. Meanwhile, other applications you have open could be taking away power. For PC players, we recommend opening your task manager and closing applications that are not helping your game. Another suggestion we have is to delay updates to times in which you are not playing. This will allow you to play online without any system memory being put to a different task. Sometimes the games servers are to blame. Some titles have a harder time managing the amount of traffic they receive. We recommend playing at less popular hours if this is the problem.
Supercross 6 Server Locations
The developers of the game are Milestone S.r.l. They have not announced what service they are hosting the games servers through. However, we can give you good recommendations based on where you want to play and other similar titles. ExpressVPN has servers located throughout the world.
Here is a list of the recommended VPN server locations for each region.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo
- South America – Sao Paulo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Monster Energy Supercross 6. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to come as close as possible (or above) these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor – Intel Core i7-7700K, AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, or better
- Memory – 10 GB RAM
- Video card – GeForce RTX 2060 Super, Radeon RX 5700, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Monster Energy Supercross 6 with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our favorite VPN to fix lag. They allow you to receive a superior gaming experience by reducing ping and protecting your information. You will be able to connect to any of the server locations in 94 countries. ExpressVPN allows you to be closer to your game server and lowers the latency. It will do so while protecting your IP address. You will appear as if you are actually from the location you are connecting to. It gives you a kill switch and protects against DDoS attacks, while playing. You can reduce lag and play safer with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN can help improve your ping and reduce lag in online games. It will also protect your data through encryption. ExpressVPN has an exclusive discount with our readers that you can take advantage of. You can get a full year of VPN for 49% off with an extra 3 months for free. You will be able to save on your favorite games. Unblock geo-restricted content and get around firewalls at work or school to play anywhere. ExpressVPN gives you a 30 day money back guarantee. You can test out the service for one month and see all the benefits it provides.