Lego Brawls is a casual fighter developed by RED Games. You play in four vs four multiplayer matches where the goal is to control certain parts of the map. You will unlock new power-ups and weapons as you play. Create your own hero that can be customized to fit your playstyle and personality. There is not shortage of cosmetics to choose from. The minifigure collections include the Alien Conquest, Castle, Classic Apace, Hidden Side, Jurassic World, Monkie Kid, Ninjago, Pirates, Vidiyo, and Western LEGO themes. Battle through a variety of themed worlds and try to reach the top of the leaderboards. You can even play with others through cross-play. Issues with lag spikes and rubber-banding are frustrating. For many gamers, the cause of the problem is there own connection to the server. In this post, we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and iOS.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Lego Brawls
Here is the quickest way to improve Lego Brawls lag on PC, Mac, and iOS with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Lego Brawls and enjoy!
Want to fix Lego Brawls lag on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Lego Brawls
One thing that will help all gamers reduce lag issues is increasing their internet speed. One of the best ways of doing this is using a wired connection. Connecting via a LAN cable is almost always better than WiFi. The connection is typically faster and more stable. For some devices like the Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase an adaptor. We understand that this is not a possibility for everyone, but it will help. If you are experiencing a constant lag issue at a particular time in the same game, you may want to vary the hours you play. Sometimes the servers become crowded and the gaming company cannot keep up with the number of users. If this is the case your best option is changing when you play.
Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
Lego Brawls Server Locations
The developers of Lego Brawls have not released the server locations. However, we can make educated guesses based on similar titles. Many gaming companies have servers in the same location. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Paris, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney
- South America – Sao Paulo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Lego Brawls. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these minimum system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i5-4430, AMD FX-6300, or better
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Video card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB, AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Lego Brawls with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our best choice for reducing lag. Lag is every gamers worst enemy. Nothing sucks more than terribly high ping and a laggy game. Luckily this does not have to happen. You can reduce your ping and improve your experience by using ExpressVPN. All you have to do is connect to a server location close to where the game is hosted. ExpressVPN is one of the best companies to pick because it has server locations across over 94 cities. Whether you want to play on foreign servers or game in the US, ExpressVPN has you covered. Elite gamers will also be happy to know that ExpressVPN will keep them protected from DDoS attacks by hiding their true IP. You will be able to game with less lag safely.
ExpressVPN is an excellent service to use when gaming. They help you gain discounts and early access to new titles. ExpressVPN provides extra protection against DDoS attacks and reduces lag. All our readers will be happy to learn that we have an exclusive discount for you to use. ExpressVPN will give you 49% off a year of VPN and receive another 3 months of VPN for free. This is coupled with their 30 day money back guarantee so you can test out the service for a month and see how it can improve your online experience.