JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R is a new 2D fighting game. It has 50 character based off the popular anime and manga series. This include all of the Joestars. Popular characters like DIO, Jotaro Kujo, Muhammad Avdol, Koichi Hirose, Ceasar Anthonio Zeppeli, and Giorno Giovanna. Characters from all the arcs will fight using stands, mounts, and Hamon. The graphics make you feel like the game was hand written by Hirohiko Araki. Throughout the games lifespan, there will be more DLC fighters. The gameplay is competitive and requires a lot of practice to master. The online mode features one on one PVP matches. However, nothing is worse than lag preventing you from playing to the best of your ability. Some of it is caused by your own connection to the server. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R
Here is the quickest way to improve JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R and enjoy!
Want to fix JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R lag on PS4 and Xbox One? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R
When playing competitive online games, you will want to ensure that your connection is as strong as possible. There are a few ways that you can improve it. The first is using a LAN cable connection instead of WiFi. It will provide you with more consistent and faster speeds. However, we understand this is not possible for everyone. Just understand that this may be one of the contributing factors. Another suggestion that we have is to check your system to see what else you have running. For console players, the system may be trying to run updates in the background. You will want to stop this as it is taking away bandwidth to do this task. Try to keep your titles up to date when your not playing. PC players will want to see what other applications are running. Your machine may be running unnecessary programs. Closing these programs may help your performance.
Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R Server Locations
BANDAI NAMCO has not released how they are hosting online gameplay for the title. We believe that they will use peer to peer server. This means you will want to connect to a location close to where the host is located. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Los Angeles and Washington DC
- Europe – Frankfurt, London, Paris, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – AMD FX-9590, Intel Core i5-5675C, or better
- Memory – 16 GB RAM
- Video card – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon R9 390, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is the best service for reducing ping times. A VPN will help you connect to different regions of the world and fix lag. It will also help you by masking your IP address. Professional gamers and streamers will benefit as you will be less vulnerable to DDoS attacks. ExpressVPN provides a kill switch, split tunneling, and DNS/IPv6 leak protection. A VPN will also give you a new IP from a region of your choosing. ExpressVPN has 160 server locations in 94 separate countries. With your new IP address, you can unblock games and play with friends internationally. ExpressVPN will help you reduce ping and protect your privacy.
ExpressVPN can help improve your ping and reduce lag in online games. It will also protect your data through encryption. ExpressVPN has an exclusive discount with our readers that you can take advantage of. You can get a full year of VPN for 49% off with an extra 3 months for free. You will be able to save on your favorite games. Unblock geo-restricted content and get around firewalls at work or school to play anywhere. ExpressVPN gives you a 30 day money back guarantee. You can test out the service for one month and see all the benefits it provides.