Disney Speedstorm is a new racing game featuring your favorite Disney and Pixar characters. Race as Mickey Mouse, Captain Jack Sparrow, Donald Duck, Mulan, and more. See maps taken from your favorite movies like Hercules, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Jungle Book. The game will even have seasonal content that features new racers, tracks, and collectibles. Customize your style and edit your kart. Disney Speedstorm has even features and online mode for its combat racing.
Put your skills up against others around the world. Those wanting to play against others may experience lag. Nothing is worse than losing a race due to stuttering or ping spikes. Some of this is caused by your own connection to the game. In this post, we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Disney Speedstorm
Here is the quickest way to improve Disney Speedstorm lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Disney Speedstorm and enjoy!
Want to fix Disney Speedstorm lag on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Disney Speedstorm
Regardless of whether you play on console or PC, everyone needs a better internet speed. One way of improving your connection is using a LAN cable. The wired connection will give you stronger and more stable speeds than WiFi. Fore console users, you may have to get an adaptor to utilize a LAN cable. We understand this is not an option for everyone, but understand that the strength of your internet connection could be a contributing factor. Another way to improve your games performance is to switch your graphics settings. Go into the setting for the game and lower the graphic quality. Typically the reduction in graphics will be made up for with better performance.
Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
Disney Speedstorm Server Locations
The developers, Gameloft, has not announced where the servers will be located. Based on the gameplay of Disney Speedstorm we believe they will have locations throughout the world. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in and where other companies host their titles.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC, Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Paris, Frankfurt, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo
- South America – Sao Paulo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Disney Speedstorm. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these minimum system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bits) or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i7-9700K, AMD Ryzen 5 5600x, or better
- Memory – 16 GB RAM
- Video card – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, AMD Radeon 6700X, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Disney Speedstorm with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our favorite VPN to fix lag. They allow you to receive a superior gaming experience by reducing ping and protecting your information. You will be able to connect to any of the server locations in 94 countries. ExpressVPN allows you to be closer to your game server and lowers the latency. It will do so while protecting your IP address. You will appear as if you are actually from the location you are connecting to. It gives you a kill switch and protects against DDoS attacks, while playing. You can reduce lag and play safer with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN has an exciting discount that is only offered to our users. You will be able to get 49% off a year of VPN with an extra 3 months added for free. This means you will be able to use the VPN and MediaStreamer service for over a year. If you are not satisfied, ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Play online with less lag on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and more. You will also be able to take advantage of the service by using as much bandwidth as needed. I hope ExpressVPN improves your gaming experience