Capcom Fighting Collection features faithful reproduction of 10 classic titles. These franchises are popular and all of them have had a competitive scene. The games include Cyberbots, Darkstalkers, Hyper Street Fighter II, Night Warriors, Red Earth, Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Vampire Hunter 2, Vampire Savior, and Vampire Savior 2. This game adds many quality of life changes and online gameplay for every title.
Those wanting to have some fun can play against others in causal or custom matches. If you are looking for a more challenging experience, then the Ranked Matches will be your scene. Each game will try to pit you against others on your skill level. Rank up and try to become one of the best players across all the titles in Capcom Fighting Collection. Whether you are a professional gamer or a casual player, lag is frustrating. One of the main causes of it is you own connection to the game. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Capcom Fighting Collection
Here is the quickest way to improve Capcom Fighting Collection lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Capcom Fighting Collection and enjoy!
Want to fix Capcom Fighting Collection lag on PS4 and Xbox One? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Capcom Fighting Collection
Those wanting to play online should first check their system to make sure it is ready. For PC players, we will get into specs more later. The key thing is that you want to ensure everything is up to date. Also, you may want to close secondary applications that you have open as some of them will take away too much bandwidth and slow down your game. Another suggestion that we have is to switch to a LAN cable connection if you are not already. It is typically faster than WiFi. We understand that this is not possible for all readers, but it understand that this may be one of the causes for reduced performance. Otherwise, let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
The Capcom Fighting Collection Server Locations
The server locations for Capcom Fighting Collection have not been publicly announced. However, other titles the company have had servers internationally. This means we can make suggestions globally. We have recommend specific VPN server locations based on the region you wish to play in.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Los Angeles and Washington DC
- Europe – Frankfurt, London, Paris, Stockholm
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Capcom Fighting Collection. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i5-3470, AMD FX-6100, or better
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Video card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 with 2GB VRAM, AMD Radeon RX 460 with 2GB VRAM, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Capcom Fighting Collection with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our pick for best VPN to reduce lag. It will allow you to improve your gaming experience on a variety of devices. You will be able to install an easy to use app for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch users can enhance their game play by using the ExpressVPN app on compatible routers or taking advantage of MediaStreamer. The MediaStreamer service is available for all ExpressVPN users and it works on many devices. It allows you to increase your speed even further. However, it does not give you the extra privacy protection a VPN will offer you. ExpressVPN will allow you to make your game faster on many devices.
ExpressVPN can help improve your ping and reduce lag in online games. It will also protect your data through encryption. ExpressVPN has an exclusive discount with our readers that you can take advantage of. You can get a full year of VPN for 49% off with an extra 3 months for free. You will be able to save on your favorite games. Unblock geo-restricted content and get around firewalls at work or school to play anywhere. ExpressVPN gives you a 30 day money back guarantee. You can test out the service for one month and see all the benefits it provides.