Bounty Game is a new Battle Royale where you compete in challenges until only one remains. The winner of this death game is rewarded with riches. There are several modes to play. One has you fighting against 50 other people in the same stage. Meanwhile, another has you fighting others to eliminate them. Through playing you gain treasure chest for more items to wear. Bounty Game is primarily online multiplayer game. The MMO has seen a lot of issue regarding lag and high ping. Some of these problems are the servers, but the rest comes from your own connection to the game. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Bounty Game
Here is the quickest way to improve Bounty Game lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Bounty Game and enjoy!
You can also use ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer service for a faster experience.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your system.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your system to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
Why Does Bounty Game Lag?
The popularity of Bounty Game is both a blessing and a curse. As we mentioned, you will playing with users with differing Internet connection speeds. If you have performance issues when using the Internet in general then you can expect lag spikes when playing Bounty Game. The two main considerations for lag are your Internet speed and hardware. PC gamers will want to focus on CPU, memory, and graphics card. Everyone needs a fast Internet connection.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Bounty Game
Let’s start by looking at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server. Your ISP isn’t focused on this issue as much as VPN providers. They know that it’s a competitive advantage if they can offer you a faster router to key locations. Most of the game developers host regional game servers in the same locations. This allows VPNs to offer better routes and will give you a boost in performance.
Bounty Game Server Locations
The developers of Bounty Game have not announced where the game is being hosted. However, it was mentioned that their overseas servers would be postponed at launch. We chose some key ExpressVPN servers you can try.
Here are some fast VPN server locations to choose when playing Bounty Game.
- United States- Washington DC, Houston, and Los Angles
- Europe- Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and London
- South America- Brazil
- Asia Pacific- Sydney and Singapore
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Bounty Game. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to come as close as possible (or above) these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 (64-bit) or better
- Processor – Intel I7 8700, AMD Ryzen5 2600, or better
- Video card -NVDIA GTX 1060, AMD RX 5500XT, or better
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Bounty Game with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our pick for best VPN to reduce lag. It will allow you to improve your gaming experience on a variety of devices. You will be able to install an easy to use app for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch users can enhance their game play by using the ExpressVPN app on compatible routers or taking advantage of MediaStreamer. The MediaStreamer service is available for all ExpressVPN users and it works on many devices. It allows you to increase your speed even further. However, it does not give you the extra privacy protection a VPN will offer you. ExpressVPN will allow you to make your game faster on many devices.
ExpressVPN has an exciting discount that is only offered to our users. You will be able to get 49% off a year of VPN with an extra 3 months added for free. This means you will be able to use the VPN and MediaStreamer service for over a year. If you are not satisfied, ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Play online with less lag on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and more. You will also be able to take advantage of the service by using as much bandwidth as needed. I hope ExpressVPN improves your gaming experience