Conqueror’s Blade was released on May 30th, 2019. It is an MMO that allows for 15 v 15 wars to occur. In the game you battle with one of 10 warlords with their own unique abilities. This is a strategic game in which you and your team will have to use team work and planning to defend and attack the forts. Lag can be a serious issue as you will need to keep the enemies at bay or invade their castle. While some of this comes from the server end, some of it is coming from your connection to the game. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Conqueror’s Blade
Here is the quickest way to improve Conqueror’s Blade lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Conqueror’s Blade and enjoy!
You can also use ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer service for a faster experience.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your system.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your system to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
Why Does Conqueror’s Blade Lag?
The popularity of Conqueror’s Blade is both a blessing and a curse. As we mentioned, you will playing with users with differing Internet connection speeds. If you have performance issues when using the Internet in general then you can expect lag spikes when playing Conqueror’s Blade. The two main considerations for lag are your Internet speed and hardware. PC gamers will want to focus on CPU, memory, and graphics card. Everyone needs a fast Internet connection.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Conqueror’s Blade
Let’s start by looking at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server. Your ISP isn’t focused on this issue as much as VPN providers. They know that it’s a competitive advantage if they can offer you a faster router to key locations. Most of the game developers host regional game servers in the same locations. This allows VPNs to offer better routes and will give you a boost in performance.
Conqueror’s Blade Server Locations
Conqueror’s Blade has not officially released its server locations. However. we have found that they do region block and the game is only available in certain countries. We also saw that there are some servers in California. Based on this information we have chosen a few of ExpressVPN’s servers.
Here is a list of the recommended VPN server locations for each region.
- United States – Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Canada – Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver
- Europe – London, Frankfurt, Stockholm
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Conqueror’s Blade. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to come as close as possible (or above) these recommended system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 7, 10 64bit or better
- Processor – Intel I7 4-Core Processor 3.0GHz or better
- Video card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 480, or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Conqueror’s Blade with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is our favorite VPN for reducing lag. It will help by allowing you to connect to any of the 160 different server locations across 94 countries. You will be able to reduce lag for practically any game you play online. All you have to do is connect to a location close to where your game is hosted. ExpressVPN allows you to reduce ping and make your overall experience better by allowing you full use of as much bandwidth as you need. You can easily change your location to play with others form around the world. You will also be able to have up to five connections active at a time. This will allow you to play a game in one location, while talking to friends under a different location on another device. ExpressVPN will help you reduce lag and unblock geo-restrictions.
ExpressVPN can help improve your ping and reduce lag in online games. It will also protect your data through encryption. ExpressVPN has an exclusive discount with our readers that you can take advantage of. You can get a full year of VPN for 49% off with an extra 3 months for free. You will be able to save on your favorite games. Unblock geo-restricted content and get around firewalls at work or school to play anywhere. ExpressVPN gives you a 30 day money back guarantee. You can test out the service for one month and see all the benefits it provides.