Lost Epic is an action RPG that pits you against the gods. Your character will explore Sanctum and train to take down the pantheon of six. The game features a large combo system and divine skills that allow you to customize your fighting style. Each weapon that you pick up has its own unique moves. Meanwhile, you can build your character towards specific battling techniques through the skill points system that allows you to choose how you play. Complete quests and craft items to help you on your journey. Don’t think that you have to do this alone, you can play with others through the online co-op. Party up to take on Lost Epic. These who want to play the game online may have some difficulties. Often times, lag can cause issues when playing action games. This problem could be caused by your own connection to the server. In this post we will teach you how to fix lag with a VPN. We will provide suggestions for PC, PS5, and PS4.
How to Fix Lag Spikes in Lost Epic
Here is the quickest way to improve Lost Epic lag on PC with a VPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the region you wish to play in.
- Test to see if your ping has lowered from your normal response time.
- Launch Lost Epic and enjoy!
Is Lost Epic lagging on PS5 or PS4? If so follow these instructions.
- Register for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day money back guarantee)
- Log into Expressvpn.com and go to the “DNS Settings” tab.
- Click the button to register your IP address.
- You can also set dynamic DNS (more technical users)
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- Look for the “Set up on all your devices” section and click on the “see all devices” link.
- Click on the set up guide for your console. ExpressVPN MediaStreamer supports PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. They also have a YouTube video to help Nintendo Switch users get set up.
- Make note of the IP address given in the set up box to the right of the screen.
- Set the DNS on your console to the IP given on the ExpressVPN site.
Why Does Lost Epic Lag ?
The popularity of Lost Epic is both a blessing and a curse. You will work with other players with differing Internet connection speeds. If you have performance issues when using the Internet in general on console then you can expect lag spikes when playing Lost Epic.
The two main considerations for lag are your Internet speed and hardware. Console players can use the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer service to help. PC gamers will want to focus on CPU, memory, and graphics card. Everyone needs a fast Internet connection.
More Tips to Fix Lag Spikes in Lost Epic
One of the keys to playing any game online is ensuring your internet speed is fast. The first suggestion we have for improving your speeds is ensuring your system is up to date. If your console is running updates in the background, this will reduce the amount of bandwidth your game can use. It will not only slow down the download, but it will cause your game to be slower as well. Another suggestion we have is changing to Lan cable when possible. It will typically give you faster speeds than WiFi. However, we understand that this is not possible for everyone.
Let’s look at the best way to increase your Internet speed and lower ping times. In doing so you can expect less lag and a better gaming experience. We recommend testing a VPN to improve ping and reduce your lag. The key is to find a better route between your system and the game server.
Your ISP isn’t focused on this issue as much as VPN providers. They know that it’s a competitive advantage if they can offer you a faster router to key locations. Most of the game developers host regional game servers in the same locations. This allows VPNs to offer better routes and will give you a boost in performance.
Lost Epic Server Locations
The developers have not announced how the online co-op will be supported. We believe that it will use p2p servers. If this is the case you will want to connect to a location close to where the host lives. We have selected some good servers to use throughout the world.
Here are some key VPN servers locations for ExpressVPN.
- United States – Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Europe – London, Frankfurt, Paris
- Asia Pacific – Singapore, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sydney
- South America – Sao Paulo
System Requirements and Recommendations
This section is mainly for PC gamers. You will want to make sure you have the proper system specs for Lost Epic. The minimum requirements are often not enough to enjoy the game.
You will want to try and be above these minimum system specs.
- Operating system – Windows 10 or newer
- Processor – Intel Core i5 4460 or better
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
- Video card – Nvidia GTX 750 Ti or better
Here is a little more information on using a VPN for gaming.
How to Play Lost Epic with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is a great service for fixing lag. It helps by allowing you to change your IP address to one in a different region of the world. Your original IP will also be masked. This means that games that have IP banned your account can many times be played with a VPN. ExpressVPN has server locations in 94 countries around the world. You will also be able to take advantage of the special deals that are available in other regions of the world. Many company’s charge less for video games and DLCs in different countries. Brazil is one of the best places to connect to take advantage of this. ExpressVPN can help you change your IP and reduce lag.
ExpressVPN is an excellent service to use when gaming. They help you gain discounts and early access to new titles. ExpressVPN provides extra protection against DDoS attacks and reduces lag. All our readers will be happy to learn that we have an exclusive discount for you to use. ExpressVPN will give you 49% off a year of VPN and receive another 3 months of VPN for free. This is coupled with their 30 day money back guarantee so you can test out the service for a month and see how it can improve your online experience.